Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Healthy girl

We had the 2-week check-up with our pediatrician, Dr. Newman on Tuesday and she told us that Sabine is doing great. She's now up to 9.6 lbs from her birth weight of 8 lbs, which proves that she's been eating well. She also grew almost an inch in length. She's starting to look around more and seems more alert. We also hope that she will start to sleep for longer periods of time, but for now we'd be happy with a solid 3 hours.

I'm back to work and miss Bine every day. Heather is glad that Omi is still here taking care of us and Sabine, making delicious dinners and helping out around the house - including sewing some nice new curtains for Bine's room.

I uploaded a bunch of pictures to Flickr, check them out here.



1 comment:

Crustodio said...

I wish I could be there right at this time. It's amazing, incredibly trying and beyond wonderful. Add in your mom, and I'm all in.

I miss all four of you. Make that five. That far-too-lovable lovable Lucy.