Monday, April 14, 2008

You want to wear what?!?!?!?

I've had it in my head that Huevo is a boy so when we found out that it is more likely a girl I had to adjust my thinking. Unfortunately i had some scary thoughts...on my to work the next day I passed by a middle school in suddenly had this horrifying flash forward of arguing with my 14 yr old daughter about the fact that she was not allowed to wear a g-string and low rise jeans or some such horribly provocative in-fashion outfit at 14...ahhhh.
Then i remembered that not all teenage girls are boy crazy and want to wear completely age inappropriate things. I wasn't and didn't so maybe there is hope. Besides i should probably focus on the birth and delivery at this point and deal with the rest in time.

1 comment:

Pete Best said...

Honey, why did you use that picture I took of you?? Those are supposed to be private!